The Spa Experience in Luxury Bahia Principe Bouganville, Punta Cana
The Bahia Spa at Bouganville is a beautiful escape to help rejuvenate your body and mind during your stay. Enjoy a relaxing massage by the sea, a repairing facial treatment after a day in the sun, or a full body treatment with special products from the Dominican. Unwind in our Caribbean garden enjoying a hydrotherapy session featuring a steam bath, Finnish Sauna, or a moment in the outdoor whirpool tub. Experience the spa’s aromatherapy treatments as well as a visit to the Beauty Salon for a manicure and pedicure station or an appointment with the hair specialist.
- Special Therapies:
- Hot Stone and Essential Oil Massage: An ancient technique to relax and relieve muscle aches. Hot basalt stones placed on key areas for relieving the body’s muscle tension.
- Reflexology: Massage done with finger-pressure on specifics points of the feet, where there are nerve endings for the different organs of the body.
- Lymphatic drainage: Combination of relaxing massage with special movements to drain the liquids retained in the body. Recommended for people who suffer problems of blood circulation, varicose veins or liquid retention
- Relaxing Caribbean Massage: Bring harmony to your body and soul with this fabulous relaxing massage using a traditional Caribbean technique with bamboo.
- Strong Muscle Massage: Recommended to relieve muscular pain and tension and for those who enjoy an energetic and powerful massage.
- Special VIP for Couples: A massage with private whirpool tub and a romantic ambiance for the couple.
- Bahía Spa Massage: An excellent way to experience 4 different massage techniques.
- Back and Cranial: Spectacular massage over your whole back, neck and head to relieve tension and stress.
- Moisturizing Massage: Full-body skin scrub to remove dead cells and stimulate blood flow.
- Beauty Salon: Hair Dresser, Haircuts, Bridal Styling, Make Up, Traditional or French Manicure, Bahia SPA Manicure with Paraffin, Traditional or French Pedicure, Bahia SPA Pedicure with Paraffin, Polish Change, Caribbean Braids
- Body Treatments:
- Chocolate: Using 100% pure Native Cocoa, the chocolate body treatment provides the skin with minerals, vitamins and trace elements. It’s firming, antioxidant and nourishing.
- Coconut: Locally sourced product that moisturizes and nourishes the body.
- Oats and Honey: An extremely moisturizing treatment to restore softness to the skin.
- Aloe Vera: Locally sourced product that regenerates and moisturizes the body.
- Mud: A moisturizing and anti-inflammatory body treatment that leaves the body cleansed.
- Cleopatra: A full body milk treatment that moisturizes leaving your skin feel silky smooth.
- Seaweed: Reducing and detoxifying
- Relaxation Spa Circuit: A comprehensive and spectacular Water Circuit for the whole body, featuring: Finnish Sauna (for detoxification)
- Steam Bath
- Outdoor whirpool tub
- Relaxation Area
- Programs: Chocolate Delights, Anti-stress, Caribbean Beauty, Total Moisturizing, After sun, Taino Firming, Aromatherapy Deluxe, Facial Treatments, Anti-aging, Anti-stress, Moisturizing, Balancing, Firming
The Luxury Bahia Principe Bouganville is situated roughly 15 miles northwest of the well-known Punta Cana found within the La Romana region of the Dominican Republic. It is an all-inclusive resort that is specially geared towards couples, which means it is an adults-only property. The resort features 244 suites that come with stocked minibars, flat screen TV’s, 24-hour room services, and a butler.
Once guests arrive on the property they will find a variety of amenities, some of which include six restaurants, a pool, and multiple bars. The good thing is that these facilities are covered in the all-inclusive rate. Those interested in getting active can go down to the beach and try their luck at badminton, volleyball, or hit the water in kayaks or on windsurfing boards.
For those who are more interested in relaxing, the resort has a well-equipped spa that will be able to cater to most of your requirements. Guests who wish to explore the Dominican Republic in more detail can schedule tours and other kind of excursions through the concierge. This may include a day trip to the isolated Saona Island or an adventurous Jeep Safari through the plush countryside. When it comes to service, most guests say that the resort staff is tremendously friendly and accommodating.
Why you will love the place:
- It has a colonial ambiance mixed with special charm in a small and cute manner.
- It will provide you with a calm and relaxing environment.
- It is located on the seafront, which means it has a beautiful bay filled with coconut palms. It also provides an ideal and exclusive vacation spot for adults.