Golfing at The Buccaneer in St. Croix
A par 70, 18-hole golf course encompassing 5,668 yards with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea from 13 holes, The Buccaneer Golf Course was designed by Bob Joyce in 1973. Challenging, yet very playable, The Buccaneer is an ideal resort course – minutes from your guest room door, rounds of less than four hours, and fun for golfers of all skill levels. After a round of golf, enjoy light munchies and drinks at Chips n’ Slices in our newly renovated Golf Pro Shop. Offering breakfast and lunch sandwiches, snacks and beverages, the air conditioned dining room is the perfect place to unwind after a day in the sun. The Pro Shop also features a flat screen TV and new golf simulator. Choose from 93 great courses around the world.
18-hole Golf Course With Stunning Sea Views
- “Prized booty: The Buccaneer Resort in St. Croix…is considered to be the most scenic layout on St. Croix. A trio of holes plays along one of the resort’s three pristine white sand beaches, considered to be among the Caribbean’s finest.” (Travel and Leisure Golf)
- “The only problem with this hole is that it’s so beautiful, you don’t want to leave the green.” (The late Senator Edward Kennedy, after playing the #3 signature hole.)
Golf Packages Available Including:
- Unlimited golf with cart
- Half hour lesson
- Hour session on the only golf simulator on St. Croix with 93 courses to choose from
- $100 pro shop credit
- Club rental or storage
- Unlimited driving range balls
Golf Group Packages:
- Bring your club members or golfing friends to spend days together on St. Croix’s most scenic course. For groups of ten rooms or more, customized packages start with discounted room rates, a welcome cocktail party, unlimited golf with cart, one hour use of simulator and group tournaments with prizes.