Punta Cana is a popular world class golfing destination in the Dominican Republic offering many different courses. Among them are 3 ocean side golf courses, namely; Punta Espada which is at Cap Cana , the La Cana Golf Club and Corales Golf Club. Punta Cana is well known for having excellent all inclusive resorts, and some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Its’ golf courses are actually the best and most beautiful in the Caribbean. They’re spectacular largely due to their scenic views, and also because they were designed by the best designers/architects in the world. Some of the designers include; Nick Faldo, Robert Trent Jones, Pete Dye and Jack Nicklaus.
In recent years, the Punta Cana golf courses have take over and its’ now considered to be the hottest and ultimate golfing destination. Visit Punta Cana and experience professional and beautifully maintained golf courses, where you can totally enjoy your games, and mingle with the nature while you play. Punta Cana will certainly give you many magical memories which will last a lifetime.
Some of the best Punta Cana Golf Courses include:
- Cocotal Golf and Country Club – This golf course was designed with the golfing tourist in mind. It was designed by the renowned architect and 6 time Spanish golfing champion, Jose Gancedo. The golf course has lots of vegetation along with many water hazards which offer you a challenging round on the beautifully maintained golf course.
- La Cana Golf Club – This is a challenging course which is filled with inspiring Caribbean views.
- Punta Blanca Golf Club – This golf course was designed by Nick Price. It plays through the natural wetland areas, with massive waste bunkers, and lakes which are built into the tropical vegetation.
- Corales Golf Club – This is an exclusive 18 hole course which has 6 Caribbean oceanside holes. It’s designed along natural cliffs, inland lakes, bays, coralina quarries and ocean coves. Corales offers one of finest golfing experiences.
- Bavaro Golf Course – This par 72 course is 1 of the most beautiful and popular spots for teeing off in Punta Cana.
- The White Sands Golf Course – It’s located in Bavaro White Sands residential development. This amazing inland course features an amazing layout which has challenging and interesting holes, with narrow fairways which all golf players will most certainly enjoy.
Punta Cana is widely celebrated as one of the most magnificent golfing destinations with world class courses that have been designed by the world’s top sports’ architects. Golfers can visit Punta Cana to enjoy all year round games.