The Fathom-Adonia a Unique Cruise Experience
Fathom-Adonia is magnificent ship which offers one of kind of cruise experience. The 710 passenger ship sails out of Miami, to Cuba and Dominican Republic; And instead of tours and trips, the excursions mainly focus on community outreach and volunteer opportunities. This cruise ship is ideal for active older couples, the young eager families, and offers lots of exciting activities aimed at enriching the onboard guests. The Fathom Adonia serves as a very comfortable home base all throughout the trip. With bars, restaurants, lounges, pools, spa, state of the art fitness center and many other modern amenities, you will never lack for anything. You will get to relax and totally enjoy your vacation on this amazing cruise ship. The Fathom Adonia also offers delicious meals which will nourish your body, as infinite mysterious wide sea all around you nourishes your spirit.
On board the Fathom-Adonia, you will find comfortable accommodations and onboard restaurants which specialize in both Dominican and Cuban inspired cuisines to match the whole cultural immersion even while at sea. Also featured are a series of numerous orientation courses, team building impact activity training sessions, exciting personal well being activities, and much more. In addition to the built in amenities, the Adonia has a very lively aura and you will genuinely get acquainted with other fellow travelers. As a matter of fact, there are enrichment workshops onboard the Fathom-Adonia; everybody on the ship gets assigned to a particular group, and a guide prepares you for various activities that you have signed up for. Most of the activities onboard the Fathom-Adonia will push you toward a better mental and physical well being. Moreover, there are many recreation amenities and facilities to help you relax, rest and rejuvenate.
The Fathom-Adonia is best known for:
- Great local cuisines; The Ocean Grill is the ship’s specialty restaurant and it offers great Dominican dishes such as the traditional mofongo which is transformed to little beef pate balls, accompanied with cilantro reduction sauce, and garlic consomme drizzle.
- Curiosity boxes; This is a scavenger hunt which spans all across the ship. The passengers are asked to find the curiosity boxes which have useful information about Cuba and the Dominican Republic, and also instructions/guides to popular dances and common Spanish phrases.
The Fathom-Adonia has the perfect size which encourages the guests to meet and get acquainted with one another, but is also large enough that you will always have your own quiet space to rest and relax. The Fathom Adonia, the very 1st of Fathom’s fleet of grand ships to be designed with the traveler at heart. It’s ready to carry travelers on great exciting trips of unmatched cultural immersion. This ship is ideal for families, solo travelers and power couples.
Other Services and Facilities in the Fathom Adonia
- Family projects like digging around the mud in order to salvage palm seeds
- Family friendly programs like karaoke, movie nights, among others
- Workshops and activities which are geared toward community building
- Meringue and salsa dance classes which are taught at the Curzon Lounge