Destination Honeymoon: HIDEAWAY at Royalton
The Hideaway at Royalton Riviera is an all inclusive, adults only section of the incredible Royalton Riviera Cancun resort in the beautiful Riviera Maya. This basically means that the Hideaway guests can enjoy access to all of the Royalton Riviera Cancun’s bars, activities, wellness facilities, and even a la carte restaurants offering reservation free gourmet cuisine. Ideally, it is the perfect place for honeymooners who are looking for some private time, in romantic settings.
Here guests have the ability to engage in as many activities as they wish, or simply relax by the pool side or beach. At the Hideaway, you and your spouse can choose to brush up on your cocktail making skills with some mixology lessons, you can engage in your favorite water sports, exercise at the health & fitness center, unwind at the Royal Spa which offers a full range of facials, massages, and beauty treatments, and much more. The exclusivity that Hideaway provides, combined with the ‘All In Luxury’ concept which the Royalton Resorts are well known for, creates the ultimate Riviera Maya experience.
- Accommodation – Guest rooms and suites have stylish decor and feature a private terrace or balcony with stunning views of the ocean or gardens. Each room has Dreambeds which are exclusively designed for the Royalton Resorts, air conditioning, 24 hour concierge service, Satellite TV, complimentary Wi Fi. mini bar, coffee and tea maker, Iron and ironing board, hair dryer, USB recharge station, robes, slippers, and a bathroom with an indoor Jacuzzi.
- Honeymoon Package Inclusions:
- VIP welcome (with private check in and a welcome cocktail for newlyweds)
- Newlyweds room upgrade (upon availability)
- A room with a king size Dreambed
- A fruit tray and sparkling wine (upon arrival)
- Couples massage (a relaxing 25 minute couples by the sea body massage)
- A romantic dinner
- It’s important to note that a copy of your marriage certificate will be required in order to enjoy the honeymoon package.
Best Time of Year to Visit the Hideaway at Royalton
If you want to avoid large crowds, enjoy cheap hotel rates and relatively pleasant weather, the best time of year to visit Hideaway at Royalton is between the months of March and April. The peak season is from the month of December to February; during this time, the crowds are usually heavier, although you will experience near perfect weather.