The New Azamara Pursuit
The New Azamara Pursuit is the newest ship in the Azamara Fleet. Its maiden voyage will be a 12 Night Norway Instensive Cruise setting sail on August 1, 2018. Azamara Pursuit offers some of the most extraordinary adventures on Earth, to places you’ve always dreamed of. Or only just heard about. Totally new-to-Azamara destinations include Antofagasta (Chile), Lima (Peru), and the Beagle Channel—and those are just some of our South American maiden destinations. Not only will we take you to 15 new ports and a whole host of bucket-list locales, but we also stay longer in each one, so you have more time to experience the world’s many wonders.
Seven restaurants, cafes and lounges, a refreshing pool, sun-drenched decks, a revitalizing spa…the list goes on. With so many areas to explore onboard Azamara Pursuit, it’s a good thing we have deck plans.
Suites & Staterooms
- CHOOSE THE SUITE LIFE – There’s no finer way to travel than in the comfort of a Club World Owner’s Suite, Club Ocean Suite, Club Continent Suite or our NEW Club Spa Suites on an Azamara voyage. Our suite guests receive a variety of exclusive benefits in addition to comfortable, spacious accommodations. We take care of all the details, so you can focus on experiencing the world. Staying in a suite is like staying in your own vacation home complete with ocean views, sea breezes, and butler service. Relax with plush cotton robes and slippers, French bath products, fresh flowers, and fine linens. Open the sliding glass doors to your private veranda, perfect for reading, al fresco dining, or stargazing. Enjoy a drink from complimentary bottles of specialty spirits, mixers included. And should you need anything, your English-trained butler is never more than a call away, ready to assist with restaurant and spa reservations, private parties, dinners for two, and much more.
- THE LUXE LIFE – When you book a stateroom, you’ll love the polished style and stellar service in your own private retreat. You’ll appreciate the finer touches included in every stateroom, but it takes more than a beautiful room to elevate a voyage from “good” to “great.” With Azamara Club Cruises®, you’ll discover just how much professional service and a friendly attitude can add to your enjoyment.
- SEYDISFJORDUR, ICELAND – Picturesque, peaceful, and peculiar, this charming enclave on Iceland’s eastern coast is nestled within a deep fjord, and is your gateway to the crashing, crescent-shaped Godafoss waterfall.
- ALGHERO, ITALY – Beautiful Alghero, with its mix of Italian and Catalan influences, has just the right portions of medieval history, fine architecture and pasta. Add a few stunning beaches and you have one of Sardinia’s most treasured ports.
- TRIESTE, ITALY – Nestled up against Slovenia and at the intersection of Latin, Slavic and Germanic cultures, Trieste’s historic grandeur still captivates, from the Roman amphitheater to the city core’s array of noble buildings.
- SPETSES, GREECE – Rolling hills, sheltered coves, and sandy beaches make Spetses a beloved retreat for the elite of Athens. This tranquil island will be all Greek to you—and that’s a good thing.
- PULA, CROATIA – Pula may be a relatively undiscovered gem by most modern-day travelers, but with its protected harbor and strategic location on the southern tip of Croatia’s Istrian Peninsula, it’s proven a popular hit with invaders.
- AGADIR, MOROCCO – Modern architecture meets colonial charm in this sunny cosmopolitan city. Tucked near the foot of the Atlas Mountains, this resort destination is brimming with boulevards and beaches.
- ANTOFAGASTA, CHILE – Your gateway between the vast Atacama Desert and the pristine South Pacific coast. Explore scenic salt flats and dramatic ocean-carved shores.
- LIMA, PERU – Get the royal treatment in The City of Kings. Its epic sights, enchanting culture, and rich history make Lima a true crown jewel of Latin America.
- RIO AND COPACABANA BEACH – Ready to really live it up on New Year’s Eve? We’re ringing in the new year in Rio—the home of Carnaval. But the party doesn’t stop there, keep the celebration going at colorful Copacabana Beach.
Start Planning Your Dream Cruise Vacation
Our cruise specialists have been on most of the cruises we recommend (unlike most online agencies). In order to best match your requirements with the array of itineraries, packages and options available, we believe it is best for us to speak with you personally by phone about your cruise vacation. Call us now at (866) 495-1174.
If you can’t call us now or our office is currently closed, please schedule a personal free one on one consultation with one of our cruise specialists when it is convenient for you and let us take all the stress out of planning your vacation. Thank you for considering Traveloni for your cruise!