Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort and Spa is designed with refinement and distinction in mind. Located on the east side of the Kauai, between the historical towns of Kapa’a and Wailua, this condominium resort is a beachfront haven unlike any other. It’s a place where Hawaiian kings and high chiefs sought solitude, famous filmmakers captured their most prized backdrops, and Hemingway found inspiration.
One- and two-bedroom accommodations are accented with warm Indonesian woods and cool Peruvian travertine. Each offers a superbly appointed kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf convection oven, and sleek granite countertops. All rooms have central air-conditioning, dehumidifiers, and WiFi. The one- and two-bedroom units have full-size washer/dryers.
The resort’s heated river pool meanders over two acres, with flumed water slides and three sand-bottomed whirlpool spas. Landscaped walking paths through fragrant plumeria trees invite casual strolls to the sandy shore where one can gaze upon a glowing sunrise.
The surrounding community of Kapa’a offers small-town charm and expected conveniences. Kauai Village shopping center is just steps away with Safeway, Long’s Drugs, Starbucks, and restaurants. Nearby Wailua Golf Course, the area’s popular public course, is a traditional favorite of visitors and residents. Or challenge yourself at Princeville Resort’s acclaimed Prince or Makai Courses, a 20-minute drive toward the island’s famed Bali Hai. Experience the beauty of Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort and Spa amidst the splendor of the lovely Garden Isle.
Families: Kids ages 17 and under stay free.
Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa Kauai by Outrigger is an all-new resort condominium on the eastern coast of the Garden Isle, designed with refinement and distinction. Discover the perfect home-away-from-home environment – ideal for couples and families in search of a sophisticated, welcoming escape. Here, spacious one- and two-bedroom Kauai oceanfront rentals are exquisitely accented with warm Indonesian woods and cool Peruvian travertine. Each offers a superbly appointed kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf convection oven, and sleek granite countertops. Relax in the gracious comfort of central air conditioning – a rare luxury for condos on the island. Stay in touch with loved ones and friends through complimentary high-speed Internet access. Experience these all-new Kauai oceanfront vacation rentals, which provide distinctive modern features in a refreshing, comfortably secluded setting.
- All-new, very spacious condos, with choice of one bedroom and two bathrooms, or two bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Now offering studios including mini-fridge and microwave
- Central air conditioning in all accommodations – a rare feature for condos on Kauai
- Peruvian stone-tiled floors and wall treatments
- Natural-stone granite countertops
- Rich, hardwood cabinets and furnishings
- Full kitchen in all one- and two-bedroom condominiums, with stainless-steel Wolf appliances and cooktop / convection oven, microwave, Sub-Zero refrigerator, coffee / tea making facilities, dishwasher, cookware, and tableware
- Full-size, stacked coin laundry washer / dryer, in every one- and two-bedroom condo
- No kitchen or in-room laundry facilities in studios
- Walk-in shower, large soaking tub, and dual sinks
- Open-air lanai
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access, in all condos
- Complementary Newspaper in Lobby
- Direct-dial telephone / data port / voicemail
- Cable / pay TV / video games
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Alarm clock / radio
- Blackout drapes
- Mandatory cleaning costs
- Card-key access to guest room
- Non-smoking and accessible rooms available
- Ideal accommodations for families, couples, extended families, and groups of couples
- Two-night minimum stay, required year-round
- Deposit/cancellation policy
Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa has 0 restaurants.
No wedding packages found for this resort.
Plan Your Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa by Outrigger Vacation
Our travel specialists have stayed at or visited Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa by Outrigger (unlike most online agencies). In order to best match your requirements with the array of options available at Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa by Outrigger, we believe it is best for us to speak with you personally by phone about your vacation.
If you can’t call us now, please schedule a personal one on one consultation below with one of our travel specialists and let us take all the stress out of planning your Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa by Outrigger vacation. Thank you for considering Traveloni!