Somewhere between the powdery white sands of our Caribbean beachfront and our lush emerald gardens, you are struck by a feeling of utter contentment. All your cares disappear as you immerse yourself in the many pleasures of THE Royal Playa del Carmen – a AAA Four-Diamond all-inclusive resort exclusively for adults. Oversized luxury suites with high wood-beamed ceilings and ocean view balconies and terraces envelop you in magnificent comfort, while special options like swim-up suites and beachfront walk-out suites offer enhanced exclusivity. Attentive butlers attend to your every whim – both in your suite and everywhere else on this gorgeous Mediterranean-styled property.
With its quiet turquoise shores and upscale atmosphere, THE Royal Playa del Carmen is a destination designed for true enchantment. Spectacular international cuisine and immersive themed experiences await at each of the 12 buffet and a la carte restaurants and specialty lounges. Ancient Mayan rituals of relaxation beckon from SPAzul, including complimentary hydrotherapy treatments for all guests. Tennis, multiple swimming pools, and excellent proximity to nearby shopping and nightlife make THE Royal Playa del Carmen your chance to live like beachfront royalty.
A World of Privilege Defined by All-Inclusive Luxuries
- Suites with garden or ocean views, private balconies or terraces, Jacuzzi for two, Royal Bed® pillow menu, large LCD TV with satellite programming, complimentary wi-fi, plush bathrobes and slippers, BOSE sound system, bathrooms with luxury amenities and aromatherapy bath menu, a fully-stocked premium mini bar and scheduled housekeeping and turndown service
- Fine dining experiences at multiple restaurants and bars – featuring indoor and alfresco surroundings for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- 24-Hour “Royal Suite Service” delivering tasty treats and beverages to your suite’s discreet delivery box within moments of your request
- Endless cocktails, mixed drinks, wines, beers, and champagnes, plus a swim up bar, cigar club, martini bar and specialty liquor bars and VIP lounges
- Olympic-size swimming pool just steps from the Caribbean Sea and rooftop tennis courts
- Complimentary access to the hydrotherapy area of SPAzul Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive Fitness Center with LifeFitness™ equipment and introductory SCUBA Lesson
- Romance Concierge for helping couples create special moments they’ll remember forever
The Royal Playa del Carmen has 7 restaurants and 4 bars.
|El Mediterraneo –
|Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cuisine: Mediterranean. Dress code: Resort casual.
|Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cuisine: Nouvelle. Dress code: Casual.
|Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cuisine: Seafood. Dress code: Casual.
|Open for lunch & dinner. Cuisine: Asian. Dress code: Resort casual.
|Tapas & Pinxtos –
|Open for lunch & dinner. Cuisine: Spanish. Dress code: Resort casual.
|Maria Marie –
|Open for dinner. Cuisine: Mexican. Dress code: Resort casual.
|Chef’s Plate –
|Open for dinner. Cuisine: International. Dress code: Semi-formal. Reservations required.
|Royal Coffee House –
|Tradewinds Pool & Swim Bar –
|Open during pool hours.
|Lobby Bar –
|Pelicanos Beach Bar –
|Open during restaurant hours.
|Tequileria and Cigar Club –
|Open to 2am.
|Grill Cart –
|a mobile grill serving broiled sausages, elotes, esquites, prepared to perfection.
|Steamer/Plancha Cart –
|the perfect place to pick up hot dogs, burgers, and other street foods.
|Sweets Cart –
|an ideal place to indulge sweet and savory tastes with made-to-order crepes, waffles, and pancakes with a variety of fillings and toppings.
|Rotisserie Cart –
|easy-to-eat Mexican specialties like tacos, chips & dip, and other finger foods are always on order here.
|Shaved Ice Cart –
|frosty, cool, colorful shaved ice cones in a variety of flavors and other refreshing beverages are sure to delight.
|Fresh Fruit Cart –
|a healthy option featuring local fruits and freshly squeezed juices and juice blends.
No wedding packages found for this resort.
Plan Your The Royal Playa del Carmen Vacation
Our travel specialists have stayed at or visited The Royal Playa del Carmen (unlike most online agencies). In order to best match your requirements with the array of options available at The Royal Playa del Carmen, we believe it is best for us to speak with you personally by phone about your vacation.
If you can’t call us now, please schedule a personal one on one consultation below with one of our travel specialists and let us take all the stress out of planning your The Royal Playa del Carmen vacation. Thank you for considering Traveloni!