Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger
Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger
The beachfront community of Kahana is the calm cousin to West Maui’s high-profile destinations of Lahaina, Kaanapali, and Kapalua. You won’t find the typical string of Maui hotels, dazzling storefronts, and streams of shoppers and diners – although that’s only a few minutes away if the mood strikes. Instead, step into casual comfort at Outrigger Royal Kahana, a pleasant destination that takes full advantage of its discreet Kahana setting. Welcome the sun on a morning stroll as you chase waves along the sand. Breathe in the breeze that sweeps across the ocean and onto your high-rise lanai. Marvel at humpback whales slapping and rolling so close to shore!
The Outrigger Royal Kahana is designed in a “V” shape with the point facing the ocean, so the majority of units have spectacular ocean views. The islands of Molokai and Lanai are visible in the distance. Each studio, one-, and two-bedroom unit boasts a spacious living area that is comfortably furnished. Full-size kitchen facilities and an in-room washer/dryer are convenient amenities you won’t find at a hotel. When not lounging on the private lanai, guests can enjoy the resort’s oceanfront pool, barbecue area, two tennis courts, and fitness center.
Families: Kids ages 17 and under stay free.
Soaring high above the coastline between the renowned areas of Kaanapali and Kapalua, Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger offers a unique vantage point for travel to Maui. Discover the understated charm of this 16-story Kahana Beach resort – which offers incredible views of Molokai and Lanai islands from private lanai. Gaze out over the vast seascape, where whales are easily spotted during winter migration. Invigorate your body in our onsite fitness center, or take a relaxing break in our sauna. Consult our activities desk for the best ways to explore the area – especially if this is your first visit. Consider our poolside cabana as the site of your next celebration, which offers incredible value for those looking to entertain. Rely on our casual, comfortable rentals to be your portal to the Magic Isle’s extraordinary enchantment.
- Beachfront property, with spectacular views of the ocean, Molokai, and Lanai
- Relaxing setting on Kahana Beach, perfect for private walks
- Swimming pool and sauna
- Tennis courts
- Shuffleboard and table tennis
- Fitness center
- Complimentary coffee service in the lobby, 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Barbecue and picnic areas
- Poolside cabana, available for private parties and small weddings
- Meeting room, which seats 25 persons
- Kahana Gateway Shopping Center, located steps away
- Childcare on request
- Very spacious accommodations, with large living area
- Washer / dryer and fully furnished kitchen in all units
- Laundry / dry-cleaning valet
- 24-hour reception desk
- Ice machine
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary guest parking / covered garage
- Wireless Internet Access (fee)
- Aloha Welcome Reception held every Thursday in the pool cabana from 4:30 – 5:30
- $25 gift from Ruth’s Chris Steak House with the purchase of two entrees
Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger has 0 restaurants.