Sitting on a stunning beach with amazing views of the Sea of Cortez is Paradisus Cabo Real, a newly renovated luxury all-inclusive resort. Located in Los Cabos, Paradisus Cabo Real offers world-class facilities, including the adults-only Royal Service with personalized Butler Service, Family Concierge; a unique vacation experience catering to the needs of the smallest guests, YHI Spa, and a Life Enriching Experience program.
The seven restaurants offer world-class a la carte cuisine. Go all-out at Michelin-rated Chef Martin Berasategui’s Gastro Bar. or go casual and taste a plethora of options at the buffet. You can dine anytime of the day or night thanks to 24-hour room service. The seven bars servce your favorite cocktails along with a variety of beer and wine.
Activities are endless at Paradisus Los Cabos! The four outdoor pools offer activities and swim-up bars. Spend an active day at the fitness center or two tennis courts. The state-of-the-art YHI Spa (fee) boasts numerous relaxing treatments and massages.
- Beachfront luxury resort located 15 miles from the airport over a unique swimmable beach.
- Seven restaurants offering world class à la carte cuisine including an international buffet restaurant for all day dining and 7 bars.
- One of the largest Convention Centers in the destination with over 13,500 square feet of meeting space and 10 breakout rooms.
- Lush gardens, terraces and open areas for weddings and events
- A unique experience for every guest, from exclusivity for adults in Royal Service to wellbeing for families in the Family Concierge area.
- Enjoy life-enriching experiences by Paradisus with our professional and caring staff
There are 7 Restaurants at Paradisus Los Cabos:
|Open breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cuisine: International Buffet. Dress code: Resort Casual.
|La Palapa –
|Open breakfast & lunch. Cuisine: International. Dress code: Pure Freedom. Royal Service Only.
|Gabi Club –
|Open lunch & dinner. Cuisine: Basque. Dress code: Pure Freedom.
|Market Grill –
|Open for dinner. Cuisine: Brazilian Rodízio. Dress code: Resort Casual.
|Open for dinner. Cuisine: Mexican. Dress code: Resort Casual.
|Open for dinner. Cuisine: Japanese Fusion. Dress code: Resort Casual.
|Gastro Bar –
|Open for dinner. Cuisine: Basque. Dress code: Formal. Adults Only
No wedding packages found for this resort.
Plan Your Paradisus Los Cabos Vacation
Our travel specialists have stayed at or visited Paradisus Los Cabos (unlike most online agencies). In order to best match your requirements with the array of options available at Paradisus Los Cabos, we believe it is best for us to speak with you personally by phone about your vacation.
If you can’t call us now, please schedule a personal one on one consultation below with one of our travel specialists and let us take all the stress out of planning your Paradisus Los Cabos vacation. Thank you for considering Traveloni!