OHANA Waikiki Malia
FamilySituated along Kuhio Avenue between Lewers Street and Royal Hawaiian Avenue, OHANA Waikiki Malia is a gracious choice of Waikiki hotels for those who seek a little extra space to relax and unwind when traveling.
OHANA Waikiki Malia is a sensible choice for the practical traveler. Situate yourself in the heart of Waikiki, enjoying the fresh ambiance of recently upgraded Waikiki hotel guest rooms. OHANA Waikiki Malia hotel offers connecting rooms and many rooms with two double beds, providing flexible lodging for families and groups. Also available are one-bedroom kitchenette suites suitable for four guests.
OHANA Waikiki Malia is just a 5-minute walk to luxury shopping on Kalakaua Avenue and a ten-minute stroll to Waikiki Beach. The city bus picks up in front of the hotel for self-guided touring around Honolulu. Or use the OHANA Waikiki Connection free pass to hop on the Waikiki Trolley next door at DFS Galleria and sightsee all the way to Ala Moana Shopping Center.
Step beyond the doors, and discover the extensive selection of shopping and dining options at DFS Galleria and nearby Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. As day eases into evening, walk to Kuhio Beach Park to observe traditional hula dancing and a torch-lit ceremony. Or participate in a rare moonlight tour at the Honolulu Zoo. Perfect for vacationing families and friends, these guest rooms bid you warm welcome to this vibrant destination. Experience the many conveniences signature to this family-friendly Waikiki Hawaii hotel, just three blocks from the beach, in the midst of the city’s premier entertainment.
Family: Kids 17 and under stay free.
Extra Value: No resort fee.
All Rooms include:
- 327 comfortable guest rooms, two thirds of which have two double beds
- 47 one-bedroom in the Luana Wing, refurbished in 2005
- Wired high speed internet in guests’ rooms.
- Kitchenette, with two-burner stovetop or microwave, refrigerator, cookware and tableware
- 48 set of connecting guest rooms, offering additional space and privacy
- Private balcony, offering city views of Honolulu
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV / pay movies / Nintendo
- Direct-dial telephone / voicemail
- Lounge pool and whirlpool spa (open daily 9 am – 9 pm)
- Coffeemaker and complimentary coffee
- Alarm clock / radio
- Blackout drapes
- Automated wake-up service
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe, for a fee
- Card-key access
- Daily maid service
- Bathtub / shower
- Extra persons will be charged $40.
- Rollaway bed, $40 USD per night
- Crib and special bedding, available on request
- Non-smoking and accessible rooms available
- Wireless internet in lobby
Experience a unique brand of comfort with the gracious-sized accommodations at OHANA Waikiki Malia. With double beds in two-thirds of our accommodations, 48 sets of connecting rooms available, our Waikiki lodging truly embodies the spirit of Ohana – or family – inherent in its basic framework and design. Relax on your own private lanai, and absorb the expansive city views that surround this decidedly urban hotel address. Delight in the island artwork, woven shades, and daybed coverlets sprinkled with orchid, banana, and fern designs. These Waikiki hotel rooms include a fully-stocked kitchenette and additional room in which to spread out, equally suited for work and relaxation.
There are 3 Restaurants at OHANA Waikiki Malia:
||Open breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cuisine: American.
|Slice of Waikiki –
||Open for lunch & dinner. Cuisine: Pizza & Sandwiches.
|Rivals Waikiki –
||Open for lunch & dinner. Cuisine: International.
Traveloni’s Traveler Reviews