Makena Beach & Golf Resort
Experience the magic of Makena, named in Hawaiian for “place of abundance”. The magic of the Makena Beach & Golf Resort lies in its great location directly in front of one of Maui’s best kept secrets and one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. The resort is situated on 1800 acres at the southern end of Maui, where the slopes of Hawaii’s largest dormant volcano meet the rocky lava shoreline and sandy beaches of the Pacific Ocean. The Makena-Wailea area is a world-class Maui resort destination that is abundantly beautiful and offers plenty to see and do.
From the moment you step through the Maui resort’s expansive and newly decorated “lobby living room” overlooking the lush tropical Garden Atrium, waterfalls, and koi ponds, you know your Maui vacation adventure is off to a great start. Escape to the comfort and quality of the newly beautified guest accommodations. Offering scenic to ocean front views, each with a private lanai overlooking a white sand beach and lush gardens, guests may choose from 290 guestrooms and 20 suites, recently enhanced to reflect the new era of gracious hospitality at Makena Beach & Golf Resort.
Makena Beach & Golf Resort’s features include six tennis courts (named one of the Top 50 American Tennis Resorts), Makena Kai Day Spa, Makena Fitness Center, dining facilities, two pools surrounded by cabanas, shopping, numerous activities, and ideal Maui resort locations for weddings and meetings.
The Makena Beach & Golf Resort’s culinary team is driven by the desire to infuse traditional culinary arts into the dining experience at all four of the Makena Beach & Golf Resort’s fine Maui restaurants. Their mantra is “fresh, fresh, fresh”, and they have a make-everything-from-scratch attitude. Herb and vegetable gardens are located throughout the property. Every meal is a momentary expression of Makena’s high standards of flavor, quality, and consistency.
Family: Kids 17 and under stay free.
Extra Value: No resort fee. Free shuttle service between Wailea and Makena. Free parking.
Greening Your Life:This property bakes its own breads and makes its own sauces, stocks, soups, and salad dressings in order to have the freshest items possible for all meals.
All Rooms include:
- Complimentary high speed wired or wireless Internet
- 37 inch flat screen high-definition (HD) flat screen TVs with In-Room Entertainment systems, 44 HD channels and 6 SD channels available, in-house pay-per-view movies
- alarm clock
- International direct dial two-line telephones
- ironing board
- individually controlled air conditioning
- Serta Presidential plush beds topped with designer bed throws and superior quality linens, tropic themed furnishings
- Bathrooms featuring granite counter tops, contemporary faucets and fixtures, new makeup mirrors, hair dryer
- Contemporary faucets and fixtures accented with upscale bath towels
- Refinished cherry wood furnishings
- New line of Tommy Bahama designer bath products
- Contemporary Hawaiian artwork
- Laptop friendly safes
- Mini-Coffee Makers with complimentary Starbucks Coffee and Tazo Teas
- Two Bottles of Water Daily
Partial Ocean View Rooms
Ocean View Rooms
Premium Ocean View Rooms
Ocean Front Rooms
Partial Ocean View Suites
Ocean Front Suites
There are 4 Restaurants at Makena Beach & Golf Resort:
|Cafe Kiowai –
||Open for breakfast. Cuisine: International. Dress code: Casual.
|Barista 5400 –
||Open for breakfast & lunch. Cuisine: Coffee & Pastries. Dress code: Casual.
|Poolside Snack Bar –
||Open for lunch. Cuisine: Snacks. Dress code: Casual.
|Molokini Bar & Grille –
||Open for dinner. Cuisine: Hawaiian. Dress code: Casual.
Makena Beach & Golf Resort
Traveloni’s Traveler Reviews