Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach Wyndam
At Koloa Landing, timeless luxury blends seamlessly with the natural beauty of the island. 25 acres of lush tropical landscape await you, featuring uncommonly spacious Villas, a high-end spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, and two sparkling pools complete with cascading waterfalls and meandering lagoons. The resort’s ideal sunny-side location is just a short stroll to world-famous beaches, shops, and exquisite dining, and the staff is ready to present you with the full complement of activities that will appeal to both your sense of high adventure and your desire to do absolutely nothing at all.
The surprisingly spacious Villas – the largest on Kauai – offer casual elegance, expansive lanais, full gourmet kitchens, washer and dryer, semi-private elevator access, and spectacular views. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom. Disappearing glass doors bring paradise inside, providing you with a unique sense of tranquility. Each luxurious amenity is thoughtfully conceived and infused with aloha spirit. You won’t just visit the island this time, you will feel a part of it.
Enjoy the two resort pools – a quiet waterfall pool and a family lagoon pool. Or take advantage of the 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center. Also available is a barbecue area, putting green, volleyball court, and soccer field. You will also be walking distance to one of the top five beaches in the world: Poipu Beach.
Koloa Landing is close to more dining options than any other resort on the South Shore. A five-minute stroll down a dedicated path leads you to the heart of the Shops at Kukui’ula Village, a picturesque seaside destination where you will find fine and casual restaurants to please every palate and occasion: Handmade ice cream, sushi, outdoor cafes – even ocean view haute cuisine. Browse leisurely through charming fashion boutiques, gift shops, art galleries, and even a weekly gourmet farmers’ market.
Additionally, the Gourmet Marketplace found in the lobby provides delicious made-to-order specialties, island pupus, sundries, and groceries’ ideal for stocking your villa’s pantry. The Holo Holo Lobby Bar and Lounge serves up tropical libations and live Hawaiian music every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evening. Meet with friends, marvel at the sunset together, and toast to another day on this magical island.
All Villas include:
- Queen-sized sofa sleeper in every living room
- En suite washer & dryer
- Private bathrooms for every bedroom
- High-speed internet access (wired & WiFi – limited to 2 devices for free per Villa)
- Semi-private elevator access
- LCD TV’s with cable
- 1,300 to 3,600 Square Feet of Living Space
- Guest Villas – Mini 1Our luxury Poipu guest Villas are the largest on the island. Ranging from 1,300 to 3,600 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space.
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 Bedrooms
- Choose a bedroom configuration that best suites your needs. Couples traveling alone have the option of a 1 bedroom Poipu Villa, while families and multiple couples traveling together can save money by not having to reserve multiple “hotel rooms” and instead can all stay together in our 2, 3 or 4 bedroom Villas.
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen
- Each of our 1, 2, 3 or 4 bedroom Villas is equipped with a full gourmet chef’s kitchen, including high end Wolf & Sub-Zero appliances as well as all the cookware and flatware to prepare and eat all your meals here, in your home-away-from-home at Koloa Landing.
- Oversized Lanai
- All of our Poipu Beach Villas come with an expansive lanai (Hawaiian for veranda or porch) ranging from 350 to 500 square feet with all-weather lounge chairs and tables.
- Heating & Air-Conditioning
- No matter what your preference is, keep the perfect temperature inside your luxury guest Villa with central heating and air-conditioning.
There is 1 Restaurant at Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach Wyndam:
|Gourmet Markekt Place –
||Open breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cuisine: Snacks.
Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach Wyndam
Traveloni’s Traveler Reviews