Ho’olei at Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Spend your extended Maui vacation in the luxurious Villas of Ho’olei at Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. These private vacation rentals are fully furnished and meticulously appointed for long family vacations, weddings, or large party celebrations. Located adjacent to the world-class Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, each of these two-story Maui resort villas is a private world of luxury featuring finely appointed interiors, modern kitchens, private elevators, attached garages, and exclusive services.
Each Maui vacation villa gives you the space and freedom of a private residence with elegant furnishings, modern kitchens, private elevators, and ample parking. Clustered into 6-unit enclaves, these two-story villas offer privacy and security with convenient access to the nearby Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. These exclusive Maui vacation rental homes come in three designs that range from 3,200-4,000 square feet of living space including: Garden Luxury Villas, Ocean Luxury Villas, and Deluxe Ocean Luxury Villas.
Each luxury vacation rental showcases a generous Great Room with vaulted ceilings, a private interior elevator, and three full bathrooms. You’ll also enjoy custom Italian cabinetry, granite countertops, a kitchen island with seating for up to six, and a lanai barbecue area with grill and Sub-Zero refrigerator. The luxury resort rental homes of Ho olei, situated next to the Grand Wailea, offer amenities that will make you feel at home in Maui. An exquisite alternative to traditional Wailea luxury rentals, services include shuttle service, housekeeping, and a dedicated staff including full-service concierge.
All rentals include access to Grand Wailea Resort amenities including Spa Grande, award-winning restaurants, the Wailea Canyon Activity Pool, and more. Feel the sands of Wailea Beach between your toes. Indulge in the cuisine of Alan Wong’s Amasia. Whether you’re planning a Hawaii vacation for the whole family or a romantic Maui getaway, there’s no shortage of unique activities to explore at the Grand Wailea.
Hoolei at Grand Wailea offers a variety of activities for an extended family getaway or a luxurious romantic escape. Relax in the warm waters of neighboring Wailea Beach. Visit the historic whaling village of Lahaina Town for a memorable adventure. Explore the world-class facilities at the Grand Wailea Resort next door. Maui adventures are only minutes from our luxurious Wailea vacation rentals.
Family: Kids 17 and under stay free.
Extra Value: Free parking.
Ho’olei at Grand Wailea
Spend your extended Maui vacation in the luxurious Villas of Ho’olei at Grand Wailea. These private vacation rentals are fully furnished and meticulously appointed for long family vacations, weddings or large party celebrations. Located adjacent to the world-class Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, each of these two-story Maui resort villas is a private world of luxury featuring finely appointed interiors, modern kitchens, private elevators, attached garages and exclusive services.
- Top rated Specialty Accommodations in Wailea on TripAdvisor, 2013 Certificate of Excellence winner and 5 rating.
- 1, 2 or 3 bedroom options providing the space and freedom of a private residence.
- Lush tropical pool and children’s pool, with sandy beach entry
- Kitchen, outdoor barbecue and a covered pavilion, for poolside entertaining
- State-of-the-art fitness facility, saunas, locker rooms and showers
- Ocean activities, including kayak tours, whale watching, scuba diving, snorkeling and windsurfing, arranged through onsite concierge
- Exclusive access to the adjacent Grand Wailea Resort, featuring six restaurants, Hawaii’s most luxurious spa, shopping and more
- Convenient shuttle service to the Grand Wailea Resort
- Hibiscus Pool for adults and the 25,700-square-foot Wailea Canyon Activity Pool for the kids at the Grand Wailea Resort
- Golf at the championship-style Wailea Golf Club and Makena Golf Course
- Tennis at the Wailea Tennis Center
There are 6 Restaurants at Ho’olei Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort:
|The Grand Dining Room –
||Open for breakfast. Cuisine: International Buffet.
|Cafe Kula –
||Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cuisine: Coffee & Sandwiches.
|Volcano Snack Bar –
||Open for lunch. Cuisine: Grill.
|Bistro Molokini –
||Open for lunch & dinner. Cuisine: International. Reservations recommended for dinner.
||Open for dinner. Cuisine: Hawaiian.
Traveloni’s Traveler Reviews