Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki
Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki
Guests at this hotel can enjoy the graciousness of the unique Aloha spirit while they marvel at the spectacular floor-to-ceiling ocean view. Business travelers appreciate the convenient location to Honolulu’s commercial districts, entertainment opportunities, and proximity to dining options. The Honolulu hotel’s exceptional Hawaii Regional and authentic Japanese cuisine and its special events calendar make it a gathering place for visitors from all over the world, as well as the local community.
Widely considered the standard of sophistication in Waikiki, the all-oceanfront Hawaii Prince offers a guaranteed great view of the blue Pacific. The resort’s unique design and floor-to-ceiling windows provide panoramic vistas of the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor, Ala Moana Beach and Park, and the world’s most beautiful sunsets. Luxurious interiors are highlighted by a selection of natural materials, including marble, rich woods, and fine fabrics. The palette of chosen colors reinforces the sand, sea, and sunset environment afforded by the hotel’s preeminent location.
Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki & Golf Club is also the only hotel in Waikiki with its own golf course. The Hawaii Prince Golf Club is situated on the sunny Ewa plains of Oahu, just 40 minutes west of the hotel. Designed by Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay, this unique course boasts 27 dramatic holes – the only golf course of its kind in Hawaii. It occupies 270 acres of sheer beauty and offers stunning views of the rain-carved Waianae Mountains.
The Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki is just steps from both Waikiki Beach and Ala Moana Beach Park, and Hawaii’s largest and most luxurious shopping center is just a five minute walk over the Ala Wai Bridge. You can also stroll the entire length of Waikiki and discover its exciting nightlife, music, and restaurants. And if you’re here on business, the Hawaii Convention Center is within walking distance from the hotel and downtown Honolulu is just a 10 minute taxi ride.
Family: Kids 17 and under stay free.
Extra Value: No resort fee. Free shuttle service to Waikiki, nearby beaches, and Hawaii Prince Golf Club.
Triple Value Promotion: Free night, daily breakfast for two, and one category upgrade per room, per stay.
All Rooms include:
- Standard room size is 414 square feet
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offering spectacular ocean views
- One King bed or two Double beds (assigned on arrival)
- Non-smoking rooms standard**
- Spacious bathroom with separate tub and shower
- Coffee maker with coffee replenished daily
- Two bath robes
- Hair dryer and make-up mirror
- Flat-screen television and entertainment system
- AM/FM radio with alarm clock
- High-speed Internet access: Wired and WI-FI available (fees apply)
- Complimentary bottled water on arrival date
- Complimentary locking safe for valuables
- Iron and board
- Nightly turndown service available upon request
- Floors 29 – 33 feature exclusive key access
Enjoy a spacious oceanfront room with floor-to-ceiling windows, flat-screen television, available high-speed internet access and One King or Two Double beds. FLOORS 5 – 9. Standard room size is 414 square feet
Take in expanded ocean vistas from the floor-to-ceiling windows and enjoy a spacious bathroom with separate tub and shower as well as a generous list of room inclusions. FLOORS 10 – 19. Standard room size is 414 square feet
Elevate your stay to floors 20 – 28 with an Oceanfront Prime room featuring panoramic ocean views. Kick back and take in a private sunset or open the windows and let in the cool ocean breeze. FLOORS 20 – 28. Standard room size is 414 square feet
Our premier room category showcases breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean from the top floors of the hotel. Looking for the ultimate stay? FLOORS 29, 30, 32 AND 33. Standard room size is 414 square feet. Private floors with exclusive key card access
Ilima Club Floor Rooms With Access To Exclusive Lounge
Elevate your stay at this Waikiki luxury hotel with extra amenities and privileges to the exclusive Ilima Club Lounge. This beach hotel in Oahu offers discerning guests an extra measure of comfort and service with upgraded rooms exclusively on the 31st floor of both hotel towers, including access to a private executive lounge.
- Special Ilima Club Floor welcome amenity
- Private floor with exclusive key card access
- Complimentary Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Daily automatic turndown service
- Daily continental breakfast per person in Ilima Club Lounge
- Choice of local or Japanese newspaper or Wall Street Journal, excluding Sunday paper
- Upgraded L’Occitane bath products; extra-large shampoo, conditioner, bath gel and lotion
- Upgraded towels and bathrobes
- In-room coffee maker with Royal Kona coffee and Japanese tea and tea cups replenished daily
- CD player
- Iron and ironing board in-room
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Complimentary local and access phone calls
- Upgraded bedding
- Welcome call from Ilima Lounge concierge
- 20% dining discount at Prince Court buffets; breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 20% dining discount at Reef Lounge for food items only
Ilima Club Lounge
- Located on the 5th floor, #517
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast in Lounge
- Desktop computer with color printer
- 20% off special Ilima Club appetizer menu
- Complimentary afternoon light snacks and non-alcoholic beverages during the afternoon hours of operation.
- Complimentary Internet and Wi-Fi
- Bi-lingual Japanese staff on duty
- Dedicated Concierge
- Daily Hours of Operation:
- 6:30am – 10:30am and 4:00pm – 7:30pm
Ala Moana Suite
The Ala Moana Suite features spectacular views of the beautiful Pacific Ocean and Ala Wai Yacht harbor with a living room, dining area, master bedroom with king or double beds, a twin day bed in the living room, and two bathrooms with washlets. Guests enjoy all the amenities of a standard room along with the comforts of a spacious suite evoking the utmost in relaxation. Room size is 839 square feet and located on the 6th to 30th floors.
Enjoy the ultimate in luxury and style with a Prince Suite. Available in one and two bedroom variants, all feature breathtaking floor to ceiling panoramic ocean views and a handsomely appointed dining area and living room with new furniture including a queen sized fold out couch bed. One bedroom Prince Suites feature a master bedroom with private bath and two double beds. Two bedroom Prince Suites add a private foyer and a second bedroom with king bedding and another private bath. With either variant, guests will enjoy all the amenities of a standard room, washlets and an enhanced guest experience in these expansive suites.
The Lanai Suite offers panoramic ocean views of the Pacific and Ala Wai Yacht Harbor with a living room, dining area, walk out lanai, master bedroom with one king bed, and two bathrooms with washlets. Guests enjoy all the amenities of a standard room along with the comforts of a spacious suite with lanai area. Room size is 826 square feet and located on the 32nd & 33rd floors.
The epitome of elegance and luxury, the Royal Suite offers stunning ocean views spanning from Diamond Head to the west side of the island. Guests are greeted by a double door entrance into a private foyer before stepping in to an all-inclusive suite featuring two master bedrooms offering king bedding and two double beds in the second room, an expansive living area, dining room, kitchen, wet bar and two and a half bathrooms with washlets. Room size is 2,038 square feet and located on the 33rd floor.
There are 5 Restaurants at Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki:
Promenade Deck -Open for lunch. Cuisine: Snacks.
|Prince Court –||Open breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cuisine: Seafood & Hawaiian. Dress code: Resort/Business Attire.|
|Bird of Paradise –||Open for breakfast & lunch. Cuisine: American.|
|Marina Front Cafe –||Open for breakfast & lunch. Cuisine: Pastries & Coffee.|
|Hakane –||Open for dinner. Cuisine: Japanese. Dress code: Resort/Business Attire.|
Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki