If you are thinking about booking a vacation to Mexico, Fiesta Americana is one of the country’s leading luxury hotel chains. With resorts across the country – including Mexico City and Cancun – the company offers five-star services and a range of activities for families and business travelers. Guests can indulge in the all-inclusive service, which includes food, drink and entertainment. As the company’s resorts are centrally located in some of Mexico’s most popular resorts, you can see the sights and visit local landmarks before returning to your hotel for dinner.
Fiesta Americana is part of Fiesta Inn, a Mexican hotel brand owned by Grupo Posadas. The company operates 61 hotels across Mexico, including luxury resorts with large spacious rooms and amenities such swimming pools, spas, and fitness centers. Many of the hotels offer all-inclusive facilities, where guests receive food and drink throughout the day as part of the vacation, as well as evening entertainment and kids clubs. Many of the hotels overlook large swimming pools and the resorts are perennially popular with families and business travelers. Fiesta Americana is also a popular choice for newlyweds to want to spend their honeymoon in Mexico. Attracted by the warm climate, sea, and sand, couples can relax and unwind in one of the company’s hotels while using the all-inclusive services.
Fiesta Americana has hotels located in major Mexican resorts and cities including Cancun and Mexico City. Accommodation is centrally located close to popular points of interest and other landmarks – allowing guests to visit local restaurants and experience Mexican culture. The hotels attract guests from around the world who are enticed by the size of the rooms, the excellent customer service, and the all-inclusive service. One of the most popular resorts – Grand Coral Beach provides 5-star luxury and is just a stone’s throw away from the beach. Located in Cancun, the hotel is popular with international tourists looking for a peaceful but fun vacation. Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun is another popular resort that offers free Wifi and flat-screen TVs in hotel rooms, large swimming pools, 10 restaurants and four bars.
Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Resort and Spa has won numerous awards over the last few years, including being voted Central and Latin America’s Leading Hotel in 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 at the World Travel Awards. Fiesta Americana was also voted Mexico’s Leading Hotel Group in 1994, 1995 and 1996.
Fiesta Americana has a loyal legion of fans who return to their resorts every year. The Fiesta Rewards program allows guests to collect points when they stay at a Fiesta American resort and redeem these on future hotel stays. Guests can quickly make a booking online using the company’s easy-to-use website which includes plenty of information about each resort and high-resolution photos. The Posadas group has four key brand values – professionalism, “people first”, community and teamwork. The brand prides itself on its world-class service and treats every guest with kindness, warmth, and friendliness. The company is also mindful of the community and provides jobs for the local population and offers support during times of crisis and natural disasters.
Fa Condesa Cancan All Inclusive Wedding Packages
Live Aqua Cancun Wedding Packages
Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Wedding Packages
Fiesta Americana Veracruz Wedding Packages
Wedding Package Terms / Additional
- Couple must stay at the Resort to celebrate their wedding.
- All prices are in USD (US Dollars) and are subject to change without notice.
- The couple has to receive written confirmation from the Resort’s Wedding Department of any package purchased or given complementary.
- A contract is to be signed by all parties involved in order to confirm any package.
- Once confirmed an accepted by the customer a 20% of the wedding package non-refundable deposit is required to block the date in a definitive status once the contract is signed. The hotel is not responsible of holding the date if the deposit is not made.
- Package inclusions have not cash value and cannot be substituted or exchanged for additional services.
- Wedding package price will remain in the case of a lesser number of guests. No revisions will be made.
- Extra services and private functions must be reserved at least once moth or more prior to the wedding day. (Some services are subject to availability)
- All legal services must be confirmed 2 months prior the wedding
- The time limit for outdoor areas is 11:00pm. No exceptions will be made.
- Extra charges will apply for any extra guest not included already in the packages. (15) Fifteen for complimentary package; (25) twenty five for Sun, Moon and Sea packages.
- All non-staying guests are welcome. A Special Guest Pass (SGP) will be purchased and charged to the master account as additional guest.
- SGP (Special Guest Pass) will only be available the day of the Wedding.
- SGP cannot exceed 30% of the total guest count
- SGP price may vary according to the package chosen.
- Time limit for Special Guests is 11:00pm (semi-private function) or according to the time schedule of the wedding (Private function). No exceptions will be made.
- Special Guest will only have access to the areas assigned for the wedding. No exceptions will be made.
- All access to external suppliers not handled by the Hotel will have a fee of $60 usd per person
- In the case of bad weather in outdoor areas a ballroom will be used. Decision will be made by Wedding Planner, Bride and Groom no later than 4 hours prior the event
- All packages are themed. The couple will be given a list of the flowers, cake styles and colors included in the package chosen.
- All symbolic ceremonies have not legal value.
- All legal ceremonies have an additional fee.
- Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancún does not perform Catholic weddings
- All packages and functions are subject of surcharge for premium dates (Christmas and New Year’s Eve)
- The resort has different indoor and outdoor locations to celebrate the wedding ceremony and dinner depending on the couple’s wishes. All subject to availability and weather conditions
- The couple will receive a list with available locations and times according to the size of the group.
- Back up option will be always available in case of bad weather
- Outdoor Locations: Beach (max 600), Pergola Garden Lower Part of the Pool (Max 100), Iguanas Garden (Max. 400 pax), Pool upper Terrace (Max. 300 pax), Ballrooms (Max 700 pax)
- Restaurants: Oriental (160), Rosato (80), Mexican (80). (Subject to Availability and times)
- Semi Private Dinner, 10-30 guests, includes set up menu from the Restaurant of choice and 3 hours open bar.
- Semi Private Functions will have the Restaurants set up.
- Private Functions must be purchased for groups of 30 or more.
- All Functions include 5 hour open bar. Extra charges will apply if party is extended.
- If a “buyout” is required to have a private function at a specific restaurant this is subject to availability and additional charges
- Surcharge may apply for private functions. Please ask your Wedding Planner.
- Complimentary wedding package is valid with a reservation of a Master Suite or higher for a 7 day stay or a 5 room 3 night reservation in Ocean Front Category or higher.
- Complimentary package only applies with a special contracted rate.
- A Minimum of 10 rooms for 3 night stay is required in order to get a special guest and family rate.
- An open block can be contracted. All rooms are subject to availability
- In the case of a room block, a 20% deposit of the total room revenue estimate will be made. This will be credited to the wedding master account once all the blocked nights have check in and have been guaranteed by each guest.
- A minimum double occupancy is required. NO quadruple rooms available.
- All rates are subject to availability and to change without notice if a contract has not been signed.
- 70% of the guests must stay at the resort.
- 20% deposit of the chosen wedding package is required when the contract is signed.
- The remaining 80% of the wedding package will be divided in (2) two payments due (1) one month prior the wedding.
- Any additional service contracted must be paid in full (1) month prior the wedding.
- Credit cards are accepted. A charges acceptance format will be given.
- All credit card charges are made in Mexican Pesos at the givend exchange rate of the day. The hotel is not responsible for any fees charged by the banks on the transaction.
Initial deposit is non-refundable in case of the cancellation of the Wedding at any time. In an event of a cancelation due:
- 120 – 90 days prior the wedding: 50% of the total wedding revenue estimated will be charged
- 90 – 60 days prior the wedding: 75% if the total wedding revenue estimated will be charged
- 60 – Arrival date: 100% of the total wedding estimated revenue will be kept.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE:
- A detailed and definitive program of the wedding must be received 10 days prior the event with the final number of staying and non-staying guests coming.
- On bride and groom’s arrival date a final revision will be made with the wedding coordinator.
- Menu tasting applies only for set up private function events (or Semi-private function with special banquet kit menu choice). Valid for 2 people.
Our travel specialists have stayed at or visited most of the vacations we recommend (unlike most online agencies). In order to best match your requirements with the array of resorts, packages and options available, we believe it is best for us to speak with you personally by phone about your vacation.
If you can’t call us now or our office is currently closed, please schedule a personal one on one consultation below with one of our travel specialists when it is convenient for you and let us take all the stress out of planning your vacation. Thank you for considering Traveloni!