Sale Ends Monday June 10th, 2019
Where in the world do you want to go? Right now, you can save 20% on going here, there — nearly everywhere. Almost all of G Adventures’ small group experiences are on sale for a limited time. Our world is waiting. Book your spot on one of our tours to get closer to the planet and everyone you meet along the way.
The Spring Sale runs until June 10, 2019, so get on it!
Example of SOME of the tours available (call us for MORE!):
- End Of The Earth
- 14 days, Buenos Aires to Buenos Aires
- Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who want to experience one of the world’s most pristine wilderness settings, this challenging two-week adventure packages the region’s essential highlights into one incredible journey. Explore Torres del Paine, encounter the Perito Moreno Glacier, and hike Glacier National Park. With years of local experience, we employ the region’s best guides to reveal the extraordinary, bringing you to campsites that provide stunning views of Patagonia. Prepare to be awed.
- New Zealand–South Island Encompassed
- 16 days, Wellington to Wellington
- Looking to tackle a bundle of different environments all in one go? New Zealand’s South Island has what you need and then some. Action is the common thread throughout this trip that incorporates hiking, cycling, and even bungee jumping across a variety of landscapes, including rainforests, glaciers, and some of the most gorgeous coastline you’ll ever see. This trip is exciting even when you’re not moving; accommodations include a seasonal floating boat hostel and a wilderness hostel deep in the rainforest itself. Unique? You bet.
- Tibet Adventure
- 15 days, Beijing to Kathmandu
- Take part in rituals and haggle for a bargain in the markets. From modern Beijing, travel back in time across scenic countryside to Tibet on this well-packed overland adventure. Witness the splendour of the Potala Palace and the majesty of remote monasteries and then celebrate the stunning overland journey to Kathmandu. Wake up to views of Everest and enjoy a window into the heart of this remote land. A local guide and Chief Experience Officer will show you the region’s hidden gems and make sure your trip burns brightly in your memory long after you’ve climbed down from the roof of the world.
- Maldives Dhoni Cruise
- 7 days, Male to Male
- White sands, blue skies, and crystal-clear waters — cruise the extraordinary islands of the Maldives by traditional dhoni. Experience the turquoise lagoons and perfect beaches that make these islands famous. Learn the local way and snorkel amongst the spectacular corals of the Indian Ocean. Every day offers relaxing sea breezes and countless photo opportunities. Indulge yourself in this tropical paradise.
- Mt Kilimanjaro Trek – Rongai Route
- 8 days, Moshi to Moshi
- Conquer Africa’s highest peak from the drier, northern side of the mountain. Follow the Rongai Route, climbing the mountain from the north and descending via the popular Marangu Route with its diverse climate zones and stunning views. This route’s gentle approach has a high success rate due to the slow ascent. You’ll camp beside the only lake on the mountain and enjoy spectacular views over Kenya’s Amboseli plains. Local guides, cooks, and porters will provide support during your trek and at campsites along the way.
- In Search Of Iguassu–Buenos Aires To Rio
- 17 days, Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro
- Get your South American rush with other young travellers unafraid to embrace the new. You’ll kick off the adventure in sophisticated Buenos Aires before getting back to nature on day hikes at a working Uruguayan ranch. Marvel at Iguassu Falls, then hop on a flight to São Paulo on your way to the Brazilian coast — no gruelling bus ride means more time on the beach. We’ll wrap up in the party in Rio, where you’re free to embrace the carnival atmosphere from our centrally-located Copacabana hostel.
- Morocco Kasbahs & Desert
- 8 days, Casablanca to Marrakech
- Perfect for travellers looking for a fast-paced trip, this short but sweet adventure offers up a great combination of Morocco’s must-see highlights and a little free time to explore on your own. Take to a camel to tour the dunes to truly experience the Sahara, explore high-walled kasbahs and wander the labyrinthine alleys of Fès and Marrakech, all allowing you to discover the history and rugged natural beauty of mysterious Morocco.
- Kruger & Swazi Overland
- 9 days, Johannesburg to Durban
- In Africa, the cultural exchange rate is always favourable. This eye-opening journey into South Africa and Swaziland promises ample face time with the region’s famed wildlife and life-changing contact with the people who make this land their home. Here, you’ll marvel at hippos in their natural habitat and dine on local favourites and amazing camp meals. And with a reliable and knowledgeable Chief Experience Officer (CEO) on hand at all times, your comfort zone will expand by miles.
- Complete Australia
- 28 days, Melbourne to Cairns
- Are you ready to completely slather yourself in all things Australia? Travel to the Land Down Under and spend a month exploring everything this island nation has to offer. Start in Melbourne and move on from there to national parks, wine tastings, the Outback, beach days, sea kayaking, sailing, and loads more. Get the total Oz experience with this all-encompassing tour, and, who knows, you might even acquire a taste for Vegemite by the end.
- Absolute Turkey: Winter
- 15 days, Istanbul to Istanbul
- This comprehensive tour of Turkey combines history, man-made wonders and natural phenomena, as well as a vibrant and welcoming culture. Begin your trip roaming the palaces and mosques of Istanbul before journeying into the bizarre as you explore otherworldly Cappadocia. From the amazing white cliff waterfalls of Pamukkale to the bustling bazaars of Istanbul, our local Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) will show you the region’s hidden gems and make sure your trip burns brightly in your memory long after you’ve left this crossroads of Asia and Europe.
Travel: May 23 – December 15, 2019
Offer ID: GA05272019
Call to Book
Or, to reach an agent for a free quote or if you have questions,fill out this short form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Eligible passengers shall receive 20% off per person on guaranteed departures of select small group tours as follows: Tour must be booked by 10JUN19 at 23:59 EST for travel between 23MAY19 and 15DEC19. Valid for new bookings only. Does not apply to National Geographic Journeys with G Adventures, National Geographic Family Journeys with G Adventures, Private Groups, Expedition, Galápagos, riverboats, Independents, and these dossier codes: DWHJ, DPBE, DPJA, DJNT, AYKK, AUBU, AMNF, ARSM, AFMB, NCRU, NCCV, NCVC, NCVV, ESCS, EFMB, CMDD, CMOP, CRFA, SPJT, SPPB, SPIR, CRQ. View the full terms and conditions. Each promotion cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or discounts; subject to availability for select trips and departures. Eligible passengers shall receive 20% off per person on guaranteed departures of select small group tours as follows: Tour must be booked by 10JUN19 at 23:59 EST for travel between 23MAY19 and 15DEC19. Valid for new bookings only and must quote promo code 19GAV020ADV01 at time of booking. Bookings must be made by calling G Adventures, visiting gadventures.com or by contacting your local travel agent. This promotion is not open to residents of Australia or New Zealand. Cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or discounts and is subject to availability. Does not apply to National Geographic Journeys with G Adventures,National Geographic Family Journeys with G Adventures, Private Groups, Expedition, Galapagos cruises, Riverboat cruises, Independents, and these dossier codes: DWHJ, DPBE, DPJA, DJNT, AYKK, AUBU, AMNF, ARSM, AFMB, NCRU, NCCV, NCVC, NCVV, ESCS, EFMB, CMDD, CMOP, CRFA, SPJT, SPPB, SPIR, CRQ. Does not apply to pre or post-tour accommodation, insurance, airfare not included in the itinerary, upgrades, add-ons, 'My Own Room' or 'My Own Tent', transfers, theme packs, or other in-country or on-board services. G Adventures reserves the right to withdraw this offer from sale at any time without prior notice. Any refunds made with respect to products booked under this promotion shall be issued at the discounted rate. G Adventures reserves the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, ineligible, or fraudulent use of discount. G Adventures is not responsible for technical or system errors that may interfere with or otherwise prohibit the use of the promotion. All G Adventures’ tours are subject to G Adventures' full booking conditions, found here: