Spanish Tapas & Flavors
Sale Ends Saturday August 31st, 2019
Spanish Tapas & Flavors
Stay 2 nights or more and receive free daily tapas
The beauty and warmth of Spain extends to its people, its culture, and, of course, its delicious food. The best way to enjoy the vivacious flavors of Spanish cuisine is a variety of small savory dishes, or tapas, which are meant to be shared! Indulge in this essential part of Spain’s culture and sample the diverse flavors throughout the nation as you embark on the culinary adventure of a lifetime.
Book Savour Spain now through 8/31/19 for travel through 3/31/20!
- El Palace – 120 new luxury rooms, 42 of them being Suites and Junior Suites, fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology. They are elegant, with classic luxury style combined with the most contemporary style in the bathrooms; some of them with Roman Bath decorated with different color mosaics. 6 top new Suites in 2017 inspired on the 6 Classic Arts will complete the hotel luxury offering.
- Grand Hotel Central – This seven-floor hotel features 147 spacious rooms and suites with the best of modern design; simple forms and furniture, soft natural colors, warm wooden floors, the latest technology, accurate lighting, and fully equipped bathrooms, create an air of calmness and elegance. All rooms and suites include air conditioning, LCD satellite television, minibars, DVD, CD and MP3 players and safes.
- Mandarin Oriental Barcelona – Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona offers 98 guestrooms and suites on nine floors. Decorated in a contemporary style, all guestrooms feature LCD TVs with cable channels and pay movies, CD/DVD players, multi-line phones with voice mail, and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Bathrooms include scales, telephones, bathrobes and slippers, heated towel racks, and complimentary Aromatherapy Associates toiletries.
- Hotel Casa Fuster – The Casa Fuster Hotel offers access to a business center and a meeting room. This Art Deco hotel also offers a nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Westin Palace Madrid – The Westin Palace Madrid has 467 guestrooms and suites, all of which have been equipped with sound-proofed carpentry and double-glazed windows. All rooms are decorated in a classic but comfortable style with air conditioning, digital telephone system, voicemail, and modem Internet connections (surcharge). The Heavenly beds offer a custom-designed pillow-top mattress set, topped by a down comforter and five queen and king size pillows to maximize comfort.
- Gran Meliá Fenix – Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Madrid? This hotel has facilities measuring 1292 square feet (120 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite
- The Principal Madrid Hotel – High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a health club, a rooftop terrace, and a library. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2015. The Principal Madrid has designated areas for smoking.
- Hotel Hesperia Madrid – Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Belmond La Residencia (Open March – November) – La Residencia features a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, an indoor pool, and a health club. Dining is available at one of the resort’s 3 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort’s bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Marbella Club Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa – Marbella Club Hotel offers 135 guestrooms, suites, and villas, all of which feature balconies or patios with sea or garden views. Decorated in an elegant Mediterranean style, all accommodations are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access, satellite TVs with premium channels, and multi-line phones with voice mail. Marble bathrooms include separate tubs and showers, complimentary designer toiletries, hair dryers, bathrobes, and slippers. Additional amenities at this Europe hotel include minibars, compact refrigerators, and in-room safes (accommodate laptops)
- Gran Hotel Miramar – In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Gran Hotel Miramar provides a 24-hour health club and a children’s pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel’s bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Gran Meliá Colón – This completely renovated luxury hotel features a decor combining style, color and art. Architecture inspired in la “Belle Epoque,” Europe’s Gilded Age, and in recognized Andalusian and Spanish styles. The historical hotel from which bullfighters began their procession to Spain’s oldest bullring, La Maestranza. The Solarium on the hotel’s 7th floor rooftop with its YHI relaxation spa is one of the most visited sites with panoramic views of the city.
Travel: June 9 – March 31, 2021
Minimum Nights: 2
Offer ID: CV06092019