Sale Ends Monday September 30th, 2019
Save up to 65% on all-inclusive rates!
Experience the very pinnacle of all-inclusive Caribbean luxury vacations. Sandals® Resorts are delightful for two people in love, with vacation packages at luxury resorts in Saint Lucia, Jamaica, Antigua, the Bahamas, Grenada, and Barbados. Indulge in unlimited 5-Star Global Gourmet™ dining, gorgeous tropical settings, and some of the world’s most exquisite beaches, including complimentary green fees at our golf resorts and unforgettable scuba diving at most resorts! Sandals is also the leader in Caribbean destination weddings, and with the Customized Weddings by Sandals, your wedding will be as unique as you are.
Inspired by Love; Created by You; Only at Sandals®.
- Sandals® Grande Antigua Resort & Spa – This all-inclusive property is 9 mi (14.5 km) from Hermitage Bay and 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from Nelson’s Dockyard.
- Sandals® Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis & Spa Resort – Guests of the Sandals Emerald Bay can enjoy water sports at the private beach, relax at the spa, and swim in three outdoor swimming pools including a freshwater pool with a swim-up bar and a spa tub. Recreational facilities include a tennis center, a marina, a fitness center, and an 18-hole golf course. Seven on-site restaurants include a fine-dining seafood restaurant and a French cafe; room service is available 24 hours.
- Sandals® Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island – The Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island offers uncrowded swimming, soaking, and sunbathing space, including two enormous freeform pools with swim-up bars, many large soaking spas, and acres of light, fine-textured sand. One stretch of sand furnished with hammocks is terraced above a rocky shelf between the resort’s two piers, with little private beaches at the shelf’s ends and public Cable Beach running adjacent to the shelf. Sandals Cay, the resort’s private island just a half-mile off shore, is accessible by complimentary shuttle-boat and includes a large pool, two beaches, and a restaurant. Three small, tropical-garden pools and sundecks provide tranquil sunbathing on padded lounge chairs.
- Sandals® Barbados – Located on pristine Dover Beach where the Caribbean meets the Atlantic and endless sunshine is accompanied by gentle ocean breezes
- Sandals® Grenada Resort & Spa – An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the resort
- Sandals® Montego Bay – With a stay at Sandals Montego Bay – All Inclusive – Couples Only, you’ll be centrally located in Montego Bay, within a 10-minute drive of Hip Strip and Doctor’s Cave Beach.
- Sandals® Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island – Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Sandals® Negril Beach Resort & Spa – Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa All Inclusive sits on the western tip of Jamaica’s celebrated 7-Mile beach. Opportunities for dolphin encounters, river rafting, and Reggae boat excursions are nearby.
- Sandals® Ochi Beach Resort – A wooden sunning pier separates two -long (-long) beaches, one for watersports and the other for swimming in a cove protected by offshore rocks. A 38.5-by- (75-by-) main pool features a swim-up bar. Flowering bushes shade a 20-person spa tub. A -long (-long) free-form pool contains a volleyball net. Steps lead up from that pool’s deck to a 20-person spa tub. A -long (-long) oval pool lies concealed by gardens and offers tranquil sunning and swimming.
- Sandals® Royal Plantation, Ocho Rios, Jamaica – On site, two private beaches, 3 a la carte restaurants, 24-hour in-room dining. Shaded by almond trees, the other beach features water sports. Located on a terrace outside the lobby, a pool, sundeck, and two-level Red Lane® Spa spacious enough for 24. All suites provide panoramic ocean views and butler service. Guests have unlimited green fees and transfers at Sandals Golf & Country Club. Guests also have complimentary access to the facilities and entertainment at nearby Sandals Grande Coho Rios.
- Sandals® South Coast – This all-inclusive resort features seven restaurants and six bars, as well as four pools, three spa tubs, and a private white-sand beach. A health club offers cardio equipment, weights, and fitness classes. The room rate also covers entertainment and various land and water activities, including snorkeling, sailing, windsurfing, tennis, volleyball, and squash. A full range of treatments and therapies are available at the on-site spa (surcharge).
- Sandals® Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort – All Inclusive-Best Available Rate
- Sandals® Halcyon Beach Resort & Spa – A 1,000-foot beach with thatch shades runs along calm-water Choc Bay and features a view of Martinique. Set adjacent to a boardwalk above the beach, one large freeform pool serves as an activity center and is paired with a 10-person spa tub. A second pool meanders under bridges through an expansive terracotta tile sundeck and is paired with a 12-person spa tub. A third spa tub–lined in pink marble–accommodates 20 and offers a sunset view.
- Sandals® Regency La Toc Spa & Beach Resort – Three free-form pools provide alternatives to the resort’s beach. A huge main pool sprawls along the beachfront and includes a swim-up bar and a semi-circular section containing a rock formation from which waterfalls cascade. Adjacent is a 20-person spa. A second, good-size pool is terraced just above the beach halfway between the main building cluster and the bluff. A large pool with rock waterfall lies within the Sunset Bluff lodging section and includes a swim-up bar. Adjacent to this pool is a 10-person spa on the edge of the bluff looking down to the sea.
- Sandals® Royal Barbados – Barbados is home of exotic locales, a rich history, and an extensive variety of sports and activities. With a spectacular landscape that changes dramatically from one town to the next, each locale possesses an equally sundry pace, offering activities and entertainment for nature lovers, club-goers, and adventurers alike. Escape to this exotic gem where deep caverns and monkey-populated forests abound against the setting of rocky cliffs, white-sand beaches, and sparkling seas.
Travel: July 17 – January 31, 2020
Minimum Nights: 3
Offer ID: CV07182019
Call to Book
Or, to reach an agent for a free quote or if you have questions,fill out this short form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Offers valid on new bookings only. Prices shown are per-person, land only based upon double occupancy, except if expressly noted otherwise. Offers are subject to availability at time of booking and may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice. Blackout dates, minimum night stays, minimum stay requirements on air, seasonal surcharges, resort fees (if any), and other restrictions may also apply. Individual offers may require purchase of Travel Smart Plan or travel waiver. Offers are not valid for Group Travel. Some booking and travel dates may vary. Other promotions and departure dates available which may result in a different rate and/or hotel inclusion. Customer is responsible for hotel taxes and fees on the free night offers, where applicable. For those properties where Classic Vacations has access to dynamic pricing rates, those rates will likely fluctuate from time to time based on market conditions and other factors beyond Classic Vacations control. Classic Vacations CST# 2079429-20. 131-0318