Our Best Savings Ever on Top Luxury Journeys
Sale Ends Sunday September 15th, 2019
Our Best Savings Ever on Top Luxury Journeys
Save $2,000 per couple | $1,000 solo
Travel to the Southern Hemisphere at the glorious start of their Spring on our most popular luxury journeys to South America… Or delight in the fine autumn weather in Japan and Morocco as you explore these exotic lands with our expert native guides.
Act Now for our Best Offers of the Year
- Experience Japan’s enduring ways when you dine with Geisha, sample fine sake, visit the world-famous Tsukiji Fish Market, and learn to prepare restaurant-quality sushi.
- Hear colorful stories of Kyoto’s Geisha traditions on a guided stroll through the historic Gion district.
- A skilled chef teaches you how to prepare restaurant-quality sushi.
- Learn about the ancient tenets of Japanese landscape design at Kenrokuen, revered as one of the country’s three loveliest gardens.
- Journey to the rural mountain hamlet of Shirakawago, known for its unusual century-old farmhouses.
- Spend three nights at Reserva Amazonica, hailed by National Geographic Traveler as one of the best eco-lodges in the world.
- Personalize your stay in the Amazon with our wide selection of naturalist-guided, rainforest expeditions.
- With two nights at Machu Picchu, you’ll enjoy our expertly guided tour and have time for a return visit to experience its grandeur at your own pace. You even have the time to embark on a hike to the Gate of the Sun!
- In the shadow of Machu Picchu, our hotel offers complimentary guided tours of its surrounding riverside cloud forest.
- Includes 3 UNESCO World Heritage sites
Magic of Morocco 8 Days from $4,299 Now $3,299 Nov 4 – 11, 2019
- Indulge in the elegance and luxury of two of Morocco’s finest riads; these stylish courtyard hotels evoke the country’s rich history and tradition.
- Special dining experiences include Rick’s Café, a seaside lunch in Rabat, a traditional meal in a highland town and dinner in a Marrakech palace.
- Delight in a traditional Moroccan tea service as you take in the fine views over the colorful Marrakech medina from the roof of the Maison de la Photographie.
- Go off the beaten path to explore timeless Berber villages in the Atlas Mountains and the lovely Ourika Valley.
Peru Explorer 8 Days from $4,199 Now $3,199 Nov 8 – 16, 2019
- Retreat to the Inkaterra Pueblo Hotel in the shadow of Machu Picchu and return to the Lost City early the next morning to explore at your own pace before the day visitors from Cuzco or the Sacred Valley have even arrived!
- Immerse in the daily rhythms of Cuyuni and get to know the people, life and culture of this remote Andean village.
- Venture across the scenic high-mountain plains to Oropesa, a Colonial town celebrated for its authentic breadmaking traditions.
- From an Indian market and pioneering animal sanctuary to the studios of artists and weavers, you’ll return with a deeper understanding and appreciation of Peru’s modern spirit and enduring ways.
- Includes an UNESCO World Heritage site
Quito + The Galapagos 8 Days from $6,899 Now $5,899 Oct 22 – 29, 2019
- Our signature Small Group sightseeing brings Quito to life! Explore the architectural treasures of this UNESCO World Heritage capital and meet city residents eager to share insight into their life and culture.
- With never more than 16 guests in a landing party, you’ll enjoy deeper engagement and more personalized attention from our expert naturalists, a more comfortable pace, and unforgettable up-close encounters with some of the most amazing animals on the planet.
- Informative and entertaining shipboard lectures enhance your voyage and deepen your understanding of the island’s unique geology and wildlife.
- Complimentary wet suits, snorkeling gear, sea kayaks and a glass-bottom boat enrich your exploration of the Galapagos’ colorful undersea realms.
- Includes 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Peel back layers of Argentine history at the Evita Museum and Zanjon de Granados, a unique subterranean architectural site of brick tunnels and cisterns that dates back to 1740.
- Join our expert naturalist to explore the Argentine and Brazilian sides of Iguassu Falls.
- Ascend both Sugarloaf Mountain and Mount Corcovado… Delight in breathtaking views over Rio and marvel at the inspiring statue of Christ the Redeemer.
- Get an authentic taste of Brazilian cuisine at a churrascaria, popular with Rio residents for its delectable grilled meats and fresh presentation of traditional fare.
- Includes 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites
Travel: October 22 – November 15, 2019
Offer ID: AK08022019
Call to Book
Or, to reach an agent for a free quote or if you have questions,fill out this short form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
On these select tours and dates. Discounted rates are per person, double and include special $1,000 per person savings available on select dates as shown for these 6 Small Group Journeys. This discount can not be combined with any other offer.