Fly Free to Europe
Sale Ends Sunday June 30th, 2019
Fly Free to Europe
Free Roundtrip Airfare
On select 2020 sailings throughout Europe
Don’t miss your chance to experience some of AmaWaterways’ most popular and scenic river cruise itineraries in 2020! Book your cruise on any of the 2020 departures listed below by Jun 30 and you’ll receive Free Economy Airfare! promo code FLYFREE at the time of booking to get Free Airfare from more than 60 US and Canada gateways.
- Tulip Time – Celebrate spring in the Netherlands and Belgium when the Keukenhof Gardens and Floralia come alive. Experience Amsterdam’s colorful canals, the whimsical Kinderdijk windmills and the art of Rubens and Michelangelo. Discover the timeless traditions of Delft porcelain and revel in the medieval architectural treasures of Bruges, Middelburg and Ghent. Throughout your journey indulge in Belgian chocolates, warm waffles and delicious cheeses—all while savoring the storybook atmosphere of the region.
- 7-night cruise roundtrip Amsterdam
- Can be combined with 2 nights Amsterdam pre-cruise
- Taste of Bordeaux – Travel to France’s legendary wine capital, Bordeaux. Iconic châteaux, timeless vineyards and delicious wine tastings are plentiful as you visit Libourne, Blaye, Bourg, Pauillac and Cadillac. This trip is a must for anyone interested in the best of French culture, lifestyle, wine and food.
- 7-night cruise roundtrip Bordeaux
- Can be combined with 2 nights Bilbao and 2 nights San Sebastian pre-cruise as well as 2 nights Loire Valley and 1 night Paris Charles De Gaulle post-cruise
- Romantic Danube – Those longing for the romance of Old World Europe will get to travel into the very heart of the continent, where empires were built, kings and queens were crowned and some of the world’s greatest music was composed and performed by the likes of Mozart and Beethoven. Grand European cities like Vienna, Bratislava and Budapest forever remain timeless. Admire the beauty of Austria’s Lake District and the Czech Republic’s charming mountain town, Český Krumlov. From grand abbeys and fortresses perched high above the Danube to plentiful iconic UNESCO World Heritage Sites, be romanced by the Danube with all her regal and romantic splendor.
- 7-night cruise from Vilsfohen to Budapest
- Can be combined with 2 nights Munich OR 3 nights Prague pre-cruise
- Melodies of the Danube – Journey along the Danube and see firsthand why this storied river has inspired generations of artists, poets and musicians. Indulge your passion for timeless architecture and art in four magnificent capitals: Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna and Prague. Let the hills come alive with the sounds of music in Salzburg and the Austrian Lake District. Cruise through the enchanting Strudengau Valley and let the melodies of the Danube carry you from one gem to another on a regal journey through time.
- 7-night cruise from Budapest to Vilshofen
- Can be combined with 3 nights Prague post-cruise
- Legendary Danube – Delve into Europe’s history starting in the perfectly preserved medieval city of Nuremberg and concluding in Budapest. In between, cruise through the man-made marvel, the Main-Danube Canal, across the Continental Divide and through the UNESCO-designated Wachau Valley. Explore medieval Regensburg and visit Vienna where imperial dynasties built a harmonious blend of architectural wonders. Throughout your journey, get a feel for the land by biking and hiking, and sampling delicate wines and hearty beers
- 7-night cruise from Nuremberg to Budapest
- Blue Danube Discovery – Discover a wealth of art, history and cultural treasures as you cruise to some of Europe’s most famous destinations. From Budapest, journey to Bratislava, Vienna, Passau and the 2,000-year-old town of Regensburg, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Along the way, visit magnificent cathedrals and Baroque abbeys, sample Vienna’s sinfully rich sachertorte cake, experience the breathtaking scenery of the Wachau Valley winemaking region and traverse Europe’s Continental Divide.
- 7-night cruise from Budapest to Nuremberg
- Europe’s Rivers & Castles – Two iconic cities, Prague and Paris, bookend this perfect journey that combines three beautiful rivers, each of which is striking in its own unique way. From the meandering Main to the UNESCO-designated Upper Middle Rhine Valley with its multitude of castles dotting its shores to the vineyard-clad hills of the Moselle, enjoy Europe at its most picturesque. Let the storybook villages—Wertheim, Bernkastel and Cochem—captivate you; and Rothenburg, located on the Romantic Road enchant you. Marvel at the world’s largest ceiling fresco in the Würzburg Residence, a UNESCO World Heritage Site; and the beautiful Chagall windows while in Mainz. Savor the many flavors of Germany with a chance to sample the world-famous wines of the Rheingau, the hearty smoked beer of Bamberg and Rüdesheim’s famed coffee. All along the way, gain an intimate understanding of the history and culture of the places you visit.
- 7-night cruise from Luxembourg to Nuremberg
- Can be combined with 3 nights Paris pre-cruise as well as 3 nights Prague post-cruise
- Captivating Rhine – Contoured by vineyard-clad hills and castles from yesteryear, the legendary Rhine captivates. Experience the allure of France’s Alsace region in its welcoming capital, Strasbourg, and its priceless gem, Riquewihr. Discover Breisach, rising above the vineyards of the Rhine, and Freiburg, gateway to the Black Forest. Fabled towns lost in time offer local flavors—Rüdesheimer coffee and Kölsch beer—and allow you to touch history up close with guided hikes and bike rides. From Amsterdam’s colorful canals to the majestic Swiss Alps, journey into the heart of the destinations you visit.
- 7-night cruise from Amsterdam to Basel
- Can be combined with 2 nights Amsterdam pre-cruise as well as 2 nights Lucerne and 2 nights Zurich post-cruise
- Enchanting Rhine – Grand cities blend in perfect harmony with their historic past and progressive future. Zurich’s medieval houses offer a striking backdrop to its ultra-modern metropolis. And Amsterdam’s Golden Age melds seamlessly with its lively cafes, exciting nightlife and glorious museums. Inspirational towns have given way to great stories, poetry and music, like Heidelberg, where Mark Twain wrote A Tramp Abroad. Take a front-row seat on an enchanting journey along the Rhine.
- 7-night cruise from Basel to Amsterdam
- Can be combined with 2 nights Zurich and 2 nights Lucerne pre-cruise
- Vineyards of the Rhine & Moselle – Drink in the beauty, history and flavor of the Rhine and Moselle river valleys’ iconic vineyards. Begin your journey with a gentle ride through Amsterdam’s legendary canals, then head to Cologne where you can whet your palate for the wines ahead by tasting Kolsch beer. As for the vineyards, you’ll soar above them by gondola or hike among the grapes in Rüdesheim and sip wines in Bernkastel as well, learning the legend of the Bernkasteler Doctor. Whatever you choose to do ashore, the stories you’re told and flavors that grace your palate will surely transform you.
- 7-night cruise from Amsterdam to Luxembourg
- Can be combined with 2 nights Amsterdam pre-cruise and 3 nights Prague post-cruise
Offer ID: AMA06022019
Call to Book
Or, to reach an agent for a free quote or if you have questions,fill out this short form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
*Applicable Gateways: ALB, ABQ, ATL, AUS, BWI, BIL, BHM, BIS, BOI, BOS, BUF, BTV, CHS, CLT, CYS, ORD, CVG, CLE, CAE, CMH, DFW, DEN, DSM, DTW, FLL, BDL, IAD, IAH, IND, MCI, LAS, LNK, LIT, LAX, SDF, MEM, MIA, MKE, MSP, EWR, BNA, MSY, JFK, ORF, OKC, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, PDX, PVD, SMF, SLC, SAT, SAN, SFO, SEA, STL, TPA, TUS, YYC, YEG, YHZ, YUL, YOW, YYZ, YVR Terms & Conditions: All rates are per person in USD based on double occupancy in a base category stateroom unless stated otherwise. FREE AIRFARE is valid on select sailings for new double occupancy reservations booked and deposited by July 31, 2019. FREE AIRFARE promotion is based on round-trip, trans-Atlantic economy-class airfare departing from select gateways as published (based on availability).