Top Spas to Try While in Costa Rica
For most people, part of having an adventurous vacation includes treating themselves out at a spa. IT is a great way to relax and immerse oneself in the vacation mood. This, however, requires that one should find the perfect spa which would ensure that they have the best holistic experience. While you vacation Costa Rica, there are plenty of spas which you can choose from. See our top 10 favorite spas in Costa Rica:
- Tabacon Grand Spa – The spa is located at the base of the Arenal Volcano. What attracts many people to this spa is the amazing services that they offer. Also, the serene rainforest just makes the experience even better. There are so many adventures ranging from milk baths after getting a massage to a variety of drinks as you let loose.
- Four Seasons Spa – This spa is located at Peninsula Papagayo, Costa Rica. It has one of the most outstanding spas in the whole country. It is the best way to unwind. The diversity of services that are included; massages, facials and a lot more. Some of their most impressive services include the deep tissue massage, volcanic mud wrap, and Costa Rican coffee body scrub.
- The spa at the Blue River Resort and Hot springs – Located at Parcela 34 El Gavilan, Costa Rica. It is definitely a place to visit. The great things about this spa is that it is located near a rainforest and volcanoes which gives you a great view as you get the experience of a lifetime. The spa is a great place to visit any time of the year. Visit the spa to enjoy hot spring pools, different kinds of massages and mud baths.
- Lost Iguana Resort and Spa – Golden Gecko Spa – This luxury spa has one of the best reviews meaning that its services could only be among the best. It is located near the Arenal volcanos. Other than massages, it offers a variety of beauty treatments and saunas. It is definitely a great place to visit.
- Onda Spa at the Andaz Papagayo Resort – There are nine spa rooms which are cozy and spacious ensuring maximum comfort for visitors. The spa is found at Papagayo Peninsula. When you visit the spa, you can go on an adventure in the surroundings such as the Culebra bay and forests around.
- Essencia Spa at the El Silencio Lodge – This spa and wellness center is located at Bojos del Toro. The ambiance from the surrounding goes a long way to ensure that you entirely get to enjoy the spa and its amenities. They include the forests and calming sound of water flowing near the spa.
- Del Rio Spa at the Sevegre Hotel & Natural Reserve – It is located at San Gerardo de Dota. This spa has set its priority on giving the best wellness experience to its customers. Visit the spa and get to enjoy excellent hydrotherapy services such as saunas and steam baths. Also, there are different massages which you can choose from.
- Spa Sha at Kura Designs Valley – Would you like to enjoy a great massage as you have a view of the sea? This is the spa that you should visit. Beyond the wellness treatments like massages, deep tub soaks and wraps, they also offer yoga classes which will help you relax all through your vacation. It is located at Uvita de Osa.