Royal Caribbean’s Newest Ship: Symphony of the Sea
This is not a cruise. This is a perception remixing, memory maxing mic drop full of all our greatest hits, plus some revolutionary new firsts. It’s adrenaline amping thrills. Edge of your seat entertainment. And dining that hits all the right notes. This is the new sound of adventure — Symphony of the Seas. Symphony of the Seas will begin sailing in March 2018 offering Mediterranean itineraries out of Barcelona for the summer season. She will begin offering Caribbean vacations year-round starting in November 2018.
Some new stuff to get you imaging your next vacation:
- LASER TAG: BATTLE FOR PLANET Z – In a far-flung galaxy, two forces are set tocollide. Choose a side, grab a blaster and gear up for a glow-in-the-dark face off.
- PLAYMAKERS SPORTS BAR & ARCADE – It’s all about winning — whether you’re watching your home team, making your own legendary plays at the arcade or refueling on game-day favorites.
- SUGAR BEACH – Treat your sweet tooth to every candy under the sun — plus tasty ice cream creations, sugary novelties and creative confections.
- ULTIMATE FAMILY SUITE – Make yourself at home in two stories of awesome thrills on every level, like your own in-suite slide and 4K Ultra HD TV, an air hockey table and more.
- HAIRSPRAY – Big hair, big dreams and all the right moves — you can’t stop the beat in this Tony Award winning Broadway hit where TV stardom is just the beginning for Tracy Turnblad.
- EL LOCO FRESH – Satisfy your cravings for Mexican favorites, like burritos, tacos and fresh salsas. The craziest thing about it is just how good it is.
- HOOKED SEAFOOD – It’s the ultimate catch if you’re angling for the freshest seafood — a real taste of New England.
- ROYAL ORIGINALS – Take off on the soaring journey of Flight. Travel back in time to 1977. And enjoy high-flying AquaTheater feats in HiRO.