Navigator of the Seas®
Royal Caribbean’s New Ship: Navigator of the Seas®
WEEKEND LIKE YOU MEAN IT
In Spring 2019, Miami will be welcoming Navigator of the Seas® for action packed getaways the whole crew will enjoy! Amped up with all new thrills, here are some of the boredom-busting new features and venues that will shake up your weekend routines.
Don’t just get away. Get more from your getaway. With a maxed out adventure in just a few short days — on the newly amped Navigator of the Seas®. Take on record breaking thrills, like the longest waterslide at sea. Soak up bigger, bolder, splashier pool days. Swap going out for going all out with next level nightlife and new dining for every craving. This is your short vacay, turned way, way up. Only on Royal Caribbean®.
Nothing strengthens bonds like adventure. And the amped up Navigator of the Seas® is overflowing with new activities to excite every member of the family. Fuel friendly competition over record-breaking thrills. And kids of all ages and teens alike have more ways to hang and play with newly redesigned spaces perfect for each age group.
- The Perfect Storm SM & The Blaster SM – Chart a thrill-filled course on the longest waterslide at sea — The Blaster SM aqua coaster. Five waterjet blasters propel you and a friend through dips, drops, and the longest stretch of slide ever suspended over water.
- Riptide SM – When the current starts racing, watch out. You’re about to get swept up by the only headfirst mat racer waterslide at sea — Riptide SM. You’ll speed through a twisting, turning, exhilarating plunge to the bottom. But the ultimate rush comes when you hurtle through a translucent tube over the side of the ship for a thrilling ocean view.
- FlowRider® – The surf’s always up on the 40-foot-long FlowRider® surf simulator onboard Navigator of the Seas®. Grab your board and get ready, 10,000 gallons of rushing awesome are headed your way. Carve like a pro — or just try to stay upright — while friends cheer you on from the stadium seating.
- Laser Tag: Battle for Planet Z SM – Two forces are facing off and you’re about to be recruited. Whether you join the remnant of a robot civilization, or the alien scouting party looking for refuge from a meganova, only one force can take control in this glow-in-the-dark laser tag faceoff. Will your team be the one to claim the last planet for light years around? Take aim and find out in Battle for Planet Z SM.
- Royal Escape Room: The Observatorium – Your time is running out. Fast. You’ve only got 60 minutes to solve the mysteries of the latest Royal Escape Room challenge. Will you and your team solve all the mind-bending puzzles and dizzying brain teasers to make it out before time is up? Find out in The Observatorium.
Traveloni is Here to Help
Call (800) 510-5642 and let Traveloni plan your next Escape.
Trust in our travel professionals; let us handle the travel details so you can relax and enjoy!
Terms & Conditions: *Images of Navigator of the Seas® reflect current design and may include artistic renderings and/or images of ships in the same Voyager class. All ship features, experiences, and itineraries are currently in development and are subject to change without notice. ©2018 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships’ registry: The Bahamas.