Harvest Caye, Belize with Norwegian Cruises
Feel Free to Upgrade your Caribbean Experience
Harvest Caye in Southern Belize will be the Caribbean’s premier island destination. Immerse yourself in natural beauty and culture on a 75-acre oasis featuring an expansive pool with a swim-up bar, salt-water lagoon for water sports, exclusive 7-acre beach and exciting shore excursions ranging from zip lining across the island to snorkeling the world’s second largest barrier reef.
The development of Harvest Caye is part of The Norwegian Edge™, a program that is set forth to bring higher standards to the high seas.
- Expansive pool area with swim-up pool bar, cascading waterfall and private canopy cabanas available for rent.
- LandShark Bar & Grill, a beachside indoor/outdoor restaurant and bar in partnership with Jimmy Buffett, featuring a scenic upper deck, expansive Beer Garden and a swim-up bar with tables and stools set inside the pool.
- Luxurious beachside cabanas that accommodate up to 6 guests and feature concierge food and beverage service, lounge chairs, private bathrooms and air conditioning.
- The Flighthouse, a thrilling 136-foot high venue for aerial activities featuring 3,000 feet of zip lining across the island, free fall jumps and an observation deck with mainland views.
- Salt water lagoon for watersports such as kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding and electric float boats.
- Large marina with food and bar area, offering guests a variety of exciting shore excursions.
- Expansive shopping village featuring popular name-brand retailers as well as local Belizean crafts.