Experience Spring Break In Playa Del Carmen
Experience Spring Break Like Never Before In Playa Del Carmen
Spring break is just around the corner, and if you’re looking and yearning for something different, then Playa del Carmen should be at the top your 2016’s bucket list.
- Fine dining experiences at multiple restaurants and bars – featuring indoor and alfresco surroundings for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Endless cocktails, mixed drinks, wines, beers, and champagnes, plus a swim up bar, cigar club, martini bar and specialty liquor bars and VIP lounges
- Complimentary access to the hydrotherapy area of SPAzul Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive Fitness Center with LifeFitness™ equipment and introductory SCUBA Lesson
- Olympic-size swimming pool just steps from the Caribbean Sea and rooftop tennis courts
There are several things which the average tourist can look forward to seeing and experiencing in the Playa del Carmen. And considering that it has the reputation of being the Riviera’s trendiest city, there’s no shortage of fun activities here that will make your spring break memorable and adventurous.
That said here are our top picks:
- The Vibrant Nightlife – If there’s one thing that Playans do better than the rest of the world is party hard. Here, the party simply never stops. Throw the lots of booze, an expansive white sand beach, and a sun-drenched aura, and you have yourself the perfect recipe for an all-day long and night carnival mood. What’s more, during spring break, a drove of tourists often flocks to this part of the world. So if you’ve been dying to meet and interact with a diversified culture of people, then spring break is your opportune time.
- Dining – Thanks to the significant population of expatriate Europeans, the Playa offers a broad range of sophisticated restaurants and expensively-styled establishments. The cuisine ranges from native Mexican to Mediterranean and Spanish European. And the best thing being that the prices range from decent to ultra-expensive suited for those craving for something different.
- The Riviera Maya Mexican Experience – The Playa del Carmen is situated in the vicinity of the world acclaimed Rivera Maya. And this only means that it is one of the ideal places on earth where you can go on nature trails, explorations, sunbathe and bungee jumping. The beach clubs here are among the finest in the world, and you can also look forward to a host of spa treatments and massage parlors as you unwind from a hectic day spent on the beach swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving.
- Visit Tulum – Arguably one of the best attractions in the Playa del Carmen, Tulum is an ancient Mayan city that is built right in the heart of a lush tropical jungle. At the backdrop of this out-of-this-world wonder is the unmatched beauty that defines the Caribbean. In Tulum, you will be treated to the rare sights of The Descending God Temple, The Castle, and Frescos Temple.