Expedition by Private Jet – Bucket List Trip!
Geoffrey Kent’s Hand-Selected Destinations Come Alive on an Inspiring Expedition by Private Jet
Join Geoffrey Kent on a round-the-world Inspiring Expedition he designed himself, and experience an unforgettable blend of scenic beauty, little-seen historic sites, authentic encounters and hallmark A&K style. From the breathtaking landscapes of Chile and New Zealand to the cultural heritage on display in Oman and Georgia, your small, expert-led group of 50 guests discovers a world of wonders, travelling on a customized private jet with fully lie-flat seats and enjoying five-star accommodations, unforgettable dining and the kind of insider access that no one does better than A&K.
Around the World with Geoffrey Kent: An Inspiring Expedition by Private Jet
- Limited to 50 guests | 25 days from $150,000 | Oct 18 – Nov 11, 2018
- Hike through a cloud forest in Nicaragua; see Mombacho Volcano and visit a local coffee estate
- Cruise the scenic fjords of Patagonia, spotting incredible scenery and wildlife
- Marvel at the quarry from which Easter Island’s iconic moai figures were unearthed
- In New Zealand, explore Milford Sound by helicopter and land on Isobel Glacier
- Take part in an Australian sailing regatta on a private yacht in Perth, with an expert crew manning the sails
- Attend a traditional boat race and explore the backwaters of Southern India on a local houseboat
- Ply the waters of the Gulf of Oman on a traditional dhow and cross the deserts of Oman by off-road vehicle or via paraglider flight from your resort
- Explore medieval towns and fortresses in Georgia and attend a private martial arts demonstration